Friday, October 12, 2012

Our Second Fundraiser

As we continue with the puzzle piece fundraiser we will also be having other fundraisers going on. I am so excited about the 31 Party we have coming up (& I know Jeremy is too).
You're invited to an exclusive shopping event online with Thirty-One Gifts! 20% of all sales will go to the Fowler Family Adoption Fund.
Let's get our holiday shopping started!
Come check out the great organizational and gift ideas!
Hostess: Abby Fowler
Date: October 21, 2012
Time: 2:00 pm
Place:253 Kathleen Ct
Clarksville, TN 37043
Please RSVP to abby.fowler@yahoo.com or 931-220-2946
Check out this month's Customer Special with EVERY $31 you spend!
  
  • Check out my consultant's website/online catalog at:
View the catalog and order online by selecting Place an Order
and my party to begin shopping!
Thirty-One Gifts is an affordable line of personalized gifts.
I can't wait to hear what you are shopping for!

No comments:

Post a Comment